2 BABY PINEAPPLE GREEN CHEEK CONURES STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE. Hatched March 6th and 8th, Hand fed and fully weaned! Feel free to contact me (text or email only please) for any details and/or questions. Thanks!
Please check me out on my facebook page "Becky's Bird House".
Beware of scammers posting in my 'messages' section!! I SEE THE FRAUDS HIT MY MESSAGE SECTION- THEY ARE SCAMS!
Because of so many scams out there, I felt it necessary to create this list for any potential buyers, whether from me or anyone else!... (read more) Buying a pet baby bird is most often an emotional purchase and I hate to see people being taken advantage of!!!!
5 ways you can tell if a parrot (BREEDER) or seller is a scammer:
1. If they don't allow you to pick up your bird from them, they will only ship it to you! This is a scam. If you ask where the bird is currently located, and it is NOT where they advertise it is at the time, this is a scam.
2. If you ask for a pic or especially a video and they either say they can't send one then or send an old one (or it's a stock pic). Ask for one with something showing the current date on it in the pic!! If there is an excuse they are not for real!
3. If they advertise their birds as having their shots and or boosters! This is a scam! Birds do not get shots or boosters!!
4. If they are really pushy and ask right away if you want a male or female, and how many, they are not for real! Real breeders are not pushy like that! We care far more about our birds and want to get to know the people wanting to buy our babies. I would never push my baby birds on anyone, good breeders want them to go to the right person and under the right circumstances, to a good home!
5. If the price is way lower than all the rest for the SAME AGE birds, it’s most likely a scam. Any theft over $1000 is grand larceny. So they will most likely stay under that amount when trying to get money out of you.
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.